The clinic has two sterile surgeries, separate digital radiography and ultrasonography rooms, separate cat and dog consulting rooms and wards, oxygen cages, heated cages, tonometer, capnography heated inspired air units and dental and surgical BAIR hugger units for anaesthetic warming, ETCO2 monitors and a dedicated dental suite with two dental tables, both with dental radiography. We practice fear free veterinary care and run Feliway and Adaptil pheromones and use treats, roast chicken and squeeze cheese to befriend our patients.
Northside Veterinary Centre fiercely believes in work-life balance and ensuring your job is sustainable. A full time roster consists of 8 working days/ fortnight, with a rostered day off each week and an additional day off after working a Saturday. Many of our staff have negotiated a part-time roster. The clinic currently opens 8.00am-6pm Monday-Friday and 8.30am-4pm Saturday. There is no on-call duty and we do not open Sundays nor public holidays. Salary package is generous and negotiable with at minimum 4 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave, study leave allowance, annual practice registration and radiation licence paid, and practice membership for VIN, CVE and ISFM included.
We shall offer
- 30 minute consults TICK
- Great colleagues with range of further qualifications to support you in medicine, imaging, emergency and critical care, dentistry and surgery TICK
- Good coffee in walking distance TICK
- Lunch breaks TICK
- Regular rostered days off TICK
- No after hours nor Sundays nor public holidays TICK
- Purpose built clinic with great facilities TICK
- ISFM gold standard and Fear -free qualified TICK
- Supportive bosses (alongside you), qualified nurses, dedicated receptionists TICK
- Competitive salary package including generous study allowance, radiation licence and annual radiation licence fees, ISFM/ CVE/ VIN membership